Vellore Diocese

Udayendiram Parish

Udayeeditum was a sub-station of Arkonat up to 1940. Then it was a sub-station of Jaiarpet till 1946. In the year 1946, it was erected as a Parish The first Parish priest was Fr. K. C. Mathew, who was succeeded by Frs V. F. Xavier, Hickman, Antonisamy, SDB, and C. P. Josepli, S.D.B. Fr. Pathrose is the present Parish Priest. The spiritual growth and development of the Parish is evident from the erection of Vaniyambady Parish with its sub-stations which were part and parcel of Udayendiram Paris till the year 1974 St. Mary’s Convent, was established in the year 1954. The existing Convent block was constructed in 1960. The original Chapel was built in 1923, The construction of a big new Parish Church was started in 1968 and was completed and blessed in 1970. The Parish has only Pattaral as its sub-station, it has one primary school. The Total number of Catholics in the Parish is 3,765.
  • Parish Details
  • Parish Name : Udayendiram Parish
  • Church Name : Sacred Heart of Jesus Church
  • Post : Rev Fr. Parish Priest, Sacred Heart Church, Udeyandiram, Vaniyambadi, Tirupattur Dt - 635 754
  • Contact : 9585746074
  • Run By : Diocesan
  • Vicariate : Tirupattur Vicariate
Sacred Heart of Jesus Church
Fr. Maran P


Anbiams (BCC)

Sub-Stations with Church

Sub-Stations without Church

Associations / Club





Sub Station / Main Station Day Timing Title Remarks


Sub Station / Main Station Event Date Day Month Timing Organised By Remarks


Sub Station / Main Station Date Event Day Month Timing Organised By Remarks